Add/ Edit Media Assets On Your Video Timeline
- Click to select an image or video from your Lightbox
- Drag media assets from your Lightbox and drop them to your Timeline in the desired position
- In a No Voice-Over video you will notice the media snaps to the previous asset. In a video with Voice-Over you can place the asset over the relevant text until you fill your Timeline.
REORGANIZE MEDIA ASSETS ON THE TIMELINE
- Drag the media asset into the desired position
- Release the mouse button when the media separator turns green
EDIT IMAGE LENGTH ON THE TIMELINE
The default time for any image you bring on to your Timeline is 3 seconds (infographics are 6 seconds), to extend or shorten the length of time an image is on your Timeline:
- Hover over the clip on your Timeline and you will notice a blue in and out point on the image
- Click on that blue handle and pull out the image to the desired point
- Release it – the image will render a preview on the Timeline
EDIT VIDEO SEGMENT LENGTH ON THE TIMELINE
The length of the video clips added to your Lightbox depend on the segment that you cut when you added the video clip to your Lightbox. From the Timeline you can always shorten the length or extend out into the original clip by dragging out the blue handle.
A video clip can be extended on the Timeline to include the entire original video source in Wochit. However, to save time we recommend narrowing down on the exact clip you want to include in your video, in most cases this means selecting about 10 seconds during media selection.
- Hover over the clip on your Timeline and you will notice a blue in and out point on the video
- Click on the blue handle and pull the video to the desired point
- Release it – the video will render a new preview on the Timeline