Create Your First Wochit Video
Let’s Make Your First Video Together
In this short guide, we’ll recreate a video step-by-step, so that you can get a better understanding of how easy it is to create a video with Wochit.
The video we’ll be creating is based off of the following example:
First, we need to gather the images that we want to show in our video:
- Login to Wochit
- Use Media Search to start your video and type in a search term. In this video, the first food featured is corn on the cob. ((TIP: if you don’t see what you’re looking for, toggle to ‘Creative Media’ to find more stock footage))
- Once you’ve found the image you like, open it up and click ‘Add to Lightbox’.
- Pick four more of your favorite picnic treats (we chose burgers, potato salad, berries, and watermelon).
- We’ll also need a 6th image to use as our intro slide. We can choose an image of a bountiful picnic spread (try searching ‘picnic’).
- Click ‘Continue’. In this specific demo, we’ll choose ‘No Voiceover’.
Now comes the fun part!
- Click and drag your chosen images down from the Lightbox on the top right, and place them in the order you want them on the Timeline.
- You can extend or shorten the length of the assets.
- Once you’ve placed your images, hover over the first image and click ‘edit’.
- Click ‘Text’ and add the video title (“5 Foods for a Perfect Summer Picnic”).
- Then, add text to the rest of the assets. Be creative!
Next it’s time to add music.
- Next to the preview window, click on the title of the sound track to open up our music library & choose a track that suits best.
We’re almost done… Are you ready to publish?
- Preview your video by clicking on ‘Preview & Produce My Video’
- You have the option to share a preview link with colleagues to get their feedback before producing.
- When you’re ready to submit the video, click ‘Produce My Video’ & you are done!
You just made your first Wochit video!
In the Dashboard, you can download your video or upload it to one of your social media accounts.