Create Your First Wochit Video
Let’s Make Your First Video Together
In this short guide, we’ll recreate a video step-by-step, so that you can get a better understanding of how easy it is to create a video with Wochit.
The video we’ll be creating is based off of the following example:
First, we need to gather the images that we want to show in our video:
- Login to Wochit
- In the ‘Media Search’, type in a search term. In this video, the first food featured is corn on the cob. ((TIP: if you don’t see what you’re looking for, toggle to ‘Creative Media’ to find more stock footage))
- Once you’ve found the image you like, open it up and click ‘Add to Lightbox’.
- Pick four more of your favorite picnic treats (we chose burgers, potato salad, berries, and watermelon).
- We’ll also need a 6th image to use as our intro slide. We can choose an image of a bountiful picnic spread (try searching ‘picnic’).
- Click ‘Continue’. In this specific demo, we’ll choose ‘No Voiceover’.
Now comes the fun part!
- Click and drag your chosen images down from the Lightbox on the top right, and place them in the order you want them on the Timeline.
- You can extend or shorten the length of the assets.
- Once you’ve placed your images, hover over the first image and click ‘edit’.
- Click ‘Text’ and add the video title (“5 Foods for a Perfect Summer Picnic”).
- Then, add text to the rest of the assets. Be creative!
Next it’s time to add music.
- Under the preview window, click Audio ‘replace’ and choose a track.
We’re almost done… Are you ready to publish?
- Preview your video on the top left preview window.
- When you’re ready to submit the video, click ‘Produce My Video’ on the bottom right.
You just made your first Wochit video!
In the Dashboard, you can download your video or upload it to one of your social media accounts.