Video Speed Control
This new option gives you the ability to slow down or speed up video clips to your liking. Perfect for when you need just a little more time to get your text across or that car chase footage is getting just a little redundant and you want to pick up the pace.
You can adjust the speed of a video clip from the Edit Video screen. You will notice a new box below the preview, that by default says Speed: Normal to adjust, simply click on it and select your desired speed.
Once added a tag will appear on the asset on the Timeline. In addition any asset that has been speed adjusted will automatically be silenced.
Step by Step Instructions:
- From the Timeline, select the asset you want to adjust the speed of
- Click into the Edit menu by selecting the Pencil Icon on the Toolbar
- Below the preview you will see a box which says Speed: Normal, click on it
- Select the speed you’d like to use from the drop down list
- Continue editing your video!