Update Your Video Post Production
Once you’ve produced your video you might realize you need to make changes to it. Whether it’s because you need to add text to make it more social media friendly, or an update has been made to the story and you want to reflect it in your video. Wochit makes it easy!
- Open the story under the Produced tab in the Dashboard and either wait until the end of the video playback, or click on the video to stop it right away.
- On the top left corner of your video, click . This will open a menu of options that you can use to edit a new version of the existing video.
- Depending on the modification you’d like to make, choose the Production Line and stage where you want to take your video back to.
- Production Lines in Wochit are used to distinguish different customizations available to customers, for example Wochit Voice-Over options, or graphics packages. If you need to change the Production Line your video is made in use the drop down to select the correct one.
- For small edits to your video like changing the placement of an asset, or adding text on screen click Adjust Timeline.
- Or use Back to Media Selection if you want to make changes to the video’s voice-over, whether thats making it a no voice-over video or editing the script.