Preview Your Video Before Producing
Happy with your video? Wochit gives you one last look before rendering the final version. To access the full low resolution preview follow the below steps:
- Click on the ‘Preview and Produce My Video’ button
- If you haven’t done it already you will be asked to select a thumbnail and give your video a title. This is also a great opportunity to add a short description to your video.
- Once you complete the required fields click, ‘Preview & Produce’
- You will see a countdown as Wochit renders a full low resolution version of your video. Giving you a clear picture of how it will look when it is produced, including animations, custom overlays, and any graphics.
- Need to share your video internally before producing? The full low-res preview includes a share link right underneath the video. Simply click on Share Your Draft and then you’ll have an option to grab a link to a simple webpage video player or to Share on Slack.
- If you’re satisfied with the output, you’re ready to click Produce My Video.
- You will now be taken out to the Dashboard as your video renders, this should only take a couple of moments but feel free to work on your next story as you wait – the video will be available on the produced tab in your Dashboard when ready.
Clicking “Copy Link” will copy link to clipboard as in the past. The new structure of the preview link is:
The new sharing page has the following changes:
– Draft indication is added for preview share page.
– Name of the creator is added to the production line’s name
– Hour is added to publication date
– Twitter and Facebook sharing is unavailable for previews but there is an option to edit the video (please see warning below).