Preview Your Video Before Producing
In the Timeline phase you have two options to see how your video is coming together. The rough-cut preview and the low-res full preview.
The rough-cut preview is ideal for a quick look at your video, with easy access right on the Timeline this preview will show you any text on screen or animations you have included in your video and should be used throughout to make sure everything is looking good.
Happy with your video? Wochit gives you one last look before rendering the final version. To access the full low resolution preview follow the below steps:
- Click on the ‘Preview and Produce My Video’ button
- You may be asked to select a thumbnail and give your video a title. This is also a great opportunity to add a short description to your video
- Once you complete the required fields click, ‘Preview & Produce’
- You will see a countdown as Wochit renders a full low resolution version of your video. Giving you a clear picture of how it will look when it is produced, including animations, custom overlays, and any graphics.
- Need to share your video internally before producing? The full low-res preview includes a share link right underneath the video. Just copy and paste the URL right into your web browser and you can share the progress of your story with others before hitting the produce button.
- If you’re satisfied with the output, you’re ready to click Produce My Video HD.
- You will now be taken out to the Dashboard as your video renders, this should only take a couple of moments but feel free to work on your next story as you wait – the video will be available on the produced tab in your Dashboard when ready.