Story Based Search
Story Based Search gives you a head start in finding videos, images, Tweets, Instagram posts and infographics that are relevant to your story. A great option when you are creating a video based off an article you’ve already written.
With the URL of the published story we will scrap the story for the headline, story text and relevant keywords all of which we use to search through our Media Library to find relevant assets for you to use.
Story Based search is available in the Media Gallery. To use it first, open Media Search
- Select the “Story” button on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the URL link to the article page and click the search button
The article’s headline, description and a list of search keywords will populate on the page
- Click Show Suggested Media to search for media assets from a curated media gallery based on the story text
- Add the assets you would like to use to your Lightbox
Remember, you can always return to the complete Media Gallery by clicking on the X next to the Suggested Media tag in the Search Bar
- Exit Media Selection by clicking Done in the top right corner to return to the Timeline.