Using the Crop Tool
Images and videos can be cropped and scaled to fit the new aspect ratios and the standard 16:9 format. With text overlays, zoom effects, and thumbnails automatically adjusted to best fit the new video size.
To manually crop an image or video for your video:
- Open the image or video on the Timeline by using the pencil icon
- Clip on the ‘Crop’ icon from the edit menu options
- Use the bar across the bottom of the image preview to zoom in or out
- With your mouse, click and hold over the image preview to change the focus of the frame
- Click Apply to save the changes