One of the cornerstones of local news coverage is being able to share accurate weather reports with your audience. To make this easier, Wochit provides a pre-made weather infographic which is released twice daily. Making it easy to create a video with quick local updates to start your audience off on the right foot whether it be shared on Facebook or your Website.
Currently covering only the US, this tool can be expanded to include different languages and cities as needed. If you do not see the United States city you are looking for please reach out to your CSM or sales contact.
To find and use the Weather Infographic from the Wochit Media Gallery:
- Click on the Filter icon on the top menu
- This opens up a menu which lists all your available filters, select Sources. Click All to deselect All sources, then select the Wochit Weather Feed US Icon
- You’ll notice a collection of weather videos for various cities. Type in the city you are looking for in the search bar and press enter to locate it.
- Click on the most recent clip to open it
- From the video segment screen you can add the entire weather report to your Lightbox by clicking Add to Lightbox
- Once added to your Lightbox, click Reset on the filter menu to reset the search and see the full Wochit gallery.