Upload Your Voice Over Track
Before you even start your video you need to make the decision as to whether you want to upload your voice-over, record it yourself into your computer or have our Wochit voice over team record it for you by choosing which production line you want to use.
Production Lines in Wochit are used to distinguish different customizations Wochit has created under your account. The most common use of different production lines is to allow for Wochit voice-over or self voice-over (also called Self-Service). You can access these different lines on the start new video page when you first enter Wochit.
- To upload a voice-over file into Wochit, first make sure you are in the Self VO production line by selecting it from the Production line drop down on the start new video page.
- From the Format Selection step choose ‘Yes, I want Voice Over’
- If your Voice-Over does not include a soundbite, paste the script in the segment box and continue to step 7
- If you’d like to include a soundbite, or an area of the Timeline without voice-over, type or paste in the first part of your script (until the soundbite) into the first segment box.
- Click on the + Add Segment button on the bottom of the screen, this will create a second segment box.
- Type the rest of your script into the segment box. By adding a second segment, you can place the soundbite between the two segments once you get to the Timeline.
- Upload the voice-over for the different segments by clicking on the Upload option next to the segment and finding the file on your computer.
- Once you’ve uploaded the Voice-over file for all of your segments, click Continue to Timeline
Please Note: Only .WAV and .MP3 files are compatible with Wochit.