Upload Media Assets
In addition to the Wochit pre-licensed content library, we also make it easy to upload your own content for use in your videos.
From Media Selection:
- Click on the My Uploads button on the left side menu bar
- Hover and click on the ‘Add New Media’ button
- Then drag and drop the files from your desktop to the menu or use the Browse option
- On the Upload Media Overlay you will notice the blue ‘Browse button
- Select the file from your computer
- The privacy settings drop down menu will appear, to allow anyone on your team to view the uploaded media select “Share with Team”
- Click Upload
- Once uploaded, click on the clip to edit it down to the section that you would like to use and add it to your Lightbox.
Please note: for the best experience keep video clips under 5-7 minutes in length. For a video any longer you can expect a long wait time and Wochit cannot guarantee the success of upload.
Disclaimer: Wochit does not own the rights to videos you upload from Youtube or from your computer. By uploading a video or image to the system you take responsibility to use and credit as you see fit under fair use guidelines.
Fair use is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse copyright-protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner. Works that create new meaning for the source material may be considered fair use.