Upload Media Assets from YouTube
- Click on the My Uploads button on the left side menu bar
- Hover and click on the ‘Add New Media’ button
- On the Upload Media Overlay you will notice the Youtube Icon on the right hand side, click it
- Enter or Paste the YouTube video URL link (Not the share link! But the URL you see in your browsers address bar)
- When you enter the link, the privacy settings drop down menu will appear, to allow anyone on your team to view the uploaded media select “Share with Team”
- Once uploaded, click on the clip to edit it down to the section that you would like to use and add it to your Lightbox.
Please note: for the best experience keep video clips under 5-7 minutes in length. For a video any longer you can expect a long wait time and Wochit cannot guarantee the success of upload.
Disclaimer: Wochit does not own the rights to videos you upload from Youtube or from your computer. By uploading a video or image to the system you take responsibility to use and credit as you see fit under fair use guidelines.
Fair use is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse copyright-protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner. Works that create new meaning for the source material may be considered fair use.