In order to speed along your video making process, Wochit automatically adds transitions between videos and images on your Timeline. Unless you’ve made customizations through your Customer Success Manager, the auto transitions will appear between still images appearing for more than 3 seconds. A simple cut will be used between video clips.
To see the transitions on your video watch the Low Res or Full Preview, this preview will show you all of your videos animations including the logo bug and closer. The transitions in the full preview will remain the same on the final video.
Wochit gives you the option to turn off these automatic transitions on each individual video or image on your timeline, or for the whole project.
To turn off the auto transitions on the story level:
- From the Timeline, click on the pencil icon next to the title of your video in the top center of the screen.
- This will open the title menu where you can adjust the title, description, thumbnail and other elements of your video.
- Under the thumbnail preview, you will notice a Auto Transitions toggle, to turn the auto transitions off slide the button to the left.
Turn the automatic transition off on a single image:
- Make sure the asset is on the Timeline
- Click on the image, you should see the blue handles appear on either side of the asset and the toolbar with the edit pencil, split, and trashcan icon
- Click on the edit pencil, the Edit Image Overlay will open
- On the right hand side of the preview and underneath the asset description, you will see the option to turn the transition on or off
- Click the box and continue editing your video!