Choosing the Right Production Line
Production Lines or Programmers in Wochit are used to distinguish different customizations Wochit has created under your account. The most common use of different production lines is to allow for Wochit voice-over or self voice-over. You may also think of them as the way you distinguish between different themes in Wochit.
- You can access these different lines on the start new video page when you first enter Wochit.
- Select the right production line from the drop down menu on the top right of the page or the Media Search bar
- From here you can Start your Video
It is very important to choose the proper production line before you start to work on your video, once you begin there is no way to go back and open it with another production line without producing it and then taking it back.
If you don’t see the drop down menu on your start new video page you only have access to one production line.
Did you know, Wochit has an option under the settings menu to change your default production line? Just go to settings under the Wochit menu and select your default production line under General Settings.
Check out the Media Selection Overview for more information on next steps!
If you’ve already started your video and you’re not sure what production line you are working in you can check by clicking on the pencil next to the title of your project. On the overlay under ‘Additional Info’ you can find the production line and Wochit video ID number for your project.
Are you on the timeline and realized you see the wrong branding on the video?
It sounds you might have started putting your video together under the wrong production line. Our support team can help, but to make the switch the video will be automatically published in the correct production line. So before reaching out to support make sure that 1. your video is ready to be produced (except for the wrong production line) and 2. You have the video ID number handy.
- The video ID is an unique alphanumeric code we use to identify videos. You will see it at the end of the URL when you are using the platform in Media Selection or Timeline
- Reach out to our Support team by starting a new conversation using the talk bubble in the bottom right of the screen or by email them at firstname.lastname@example.org