Removing Edits Made to Media on your Timeline
Whether it’s a text overlay, effect, crop or zoom, we make it easy to remove edits from your assets with a click of a button.
To delete a customization made to an asset:
- Open the asset on your Timeline using the Pencil icon in the toolbar
- On the left hand side of the asset preview you should see a list of all customizations made to the asset.
- To delete an edit, hover over it on the list with your mouse
- You’ll notice the edit pencil and trashcan icon appear, click on the trashcan to remove the customization from the media
- Click Done to return to the Timeline