Change the Aspect Ratio of a Produced Video
1. Once you have completed one version go ahead an publish it. (Check out the article here for more info on editing a video post production)
2. Once its rendered find it under the publish tab on the Dashboard.
3. Click on the video and then as it plays out click again.
4.You’ll notice and action button in the top left corner of the screen, click on this and then click on ‘Return to Timeline’
1. Once back on the timeline click on the aspect ratio button in top left hand corner of the screen. This will give you a drop down of the different aspect ratios you have to choose from.
2. Select the one you want and the Timeline will automatically reformat the text to fit it. You might have to make some small adjustments but for the most part you should be good to go and produce that video in the new format!
Also check out this article on the Crop feature and for more info on our different Aspect Ratio options. Please note that any custom overlays or graphics for additional aspect ratios will only be added at your request and may require further development.