Add Multiple Segments from the Same Video
While searching through the Media Library you might find that you want to add multiple segments from the same video asset. To do this:
- Click on the video clip in the Media Library to open the video segment editor.
- Drag the blue in and out points to select the first segment from the video.
- Once you have the correct in and out points click on Add & Create New The segment has been added to your Lightbox and you’ll notice two colored points on the video which mark the segment you’ve selected.
- Repeat this process as much as needed
- When you’re satisfied with the segments you’ve collected, click close to return to your timeline.
In an effort to make it easier to select a segment for a video package we’ve added scene detection as a feature in our media library. Scene detection, will go through the full video package to detect different scenes and then segment it off so you can easily search and add clips to your Lightbox
Scene detection will be enabled automatically and start working when you first open the video clip in Media Selection. It will then allow you to scroll from one scene to the next to easily find the clip you’re looking for!