The World Cup is just over a week away, and Wochit has everything you need to cover the action! With real-time visual assets, custom graphics, and World Cup storyboards, these exciting updates will let you cover the tournament with style and efficiency.
All the assets you need
In collaboration with our content partners, we’ll have all the latest assets you need, from real-time match photos to fan reactions over social media and so much more. With the world’s news media already on the ground in Russia ahead of the World Cup, you can expect to find:
- Match photos delivered in near real time
- 3D Replay animation of all the matches (expected with a 6hr delay)
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Video of teams arriving in Russia
- Pre-match press conferences, colour and stadia preparations.
- Fan zones reaction before and after games
- Home countries reactions and celebrations
- Teams and Player profiles
- Breaking news and off-beat content
We’ve also developed brand new storyboards around the tournament. These include storyboards for player profiles, match previews, team analysis, and team profiles.
You can find these storyboards under the Discover tab. Without the need to start from scratch, you can cover the games more efficiently. And the storyboards are available in 16×9 and 1:1 aspect ratios, so you can instantly get to work in your desired format.
Custom graphics for the games
Our team has created a variety of custom graphics for use in World Cup coverage. This includes results cards for every game and World Cup-themed emojis (live today!). These custom graphics allow creators to spruce up their coverage while still getting the latest videos out the door to consumers.
Wochit has whatever you need for your World Cup coverage. Although the tournament only gets started next week, but our new tools and graphics willl allow you to start your pre-tournament coverage and build-up from today!