Upload Your Voice Over Track
Before you even start your video you need to make the decision as to whether you want to upload your voice-over, record it yourself into your computer or have our Wochit voice over team record it for you by choosing which production line you want to use.
Production Lines in Wochit are used to distinguish different customizations Wochit has created under your account. The most common use of different production lines is to allow for Wochit voice-over or self voice-over (also called Self-Service). You can access these different lines on the start new video page when you first enter Wochit.
If you’ve already started your video and you’re not sure what production line you are working in you can check by clicking on the pencil next to the title of your project. On the overlay under ‘Additional Info’ you can find the production line and Wochit video ID number for your project. (See Above)
- To upload a voice-over file into Wochit, first make sure you are in the Self VO production line by selecting it from the Production line drop down on the start new video page.
- Continue through the Media Selection step by collecting media from our library or uploading your own content and adding it to your Lightbox.
- When you’re done click Continue on the bottom right hand side of the page
- From the Format Selection step choose ‘Yes, I want Voice Over’
- Type in or copy and paste your full script and click ‘Continue to Voice Over’ (Entering the full script will insure a good user experience when you move on to the Timeline)
UPLOAD A VOICE OVER FILE
On the Voice-Over screen you will notice the full script to the left. If you’ve included ‘Sound-bites’ they will break up the full script into different sections, any uploaded voice over track should be broken up by the sound-bites as well. On the right hand side you will see the options to Record or Upload a voice-over track.
- Click Upload to add an already recorded track
- Click Browse to search the track to upload. Please Note: Only .WAV and .MP3 files are compatible with Wochit.
- Select the file, click Open.
- Click to preview the track.
- When satisfied, Click Upload
- Click Continue to Timeline