Upload Media Assets
In addition to the Wochit pre-licensed content library, we also make it easy to upload your own content for use in your videos.
From Media Selection:
- Click on the My Uploads button on the left side menu bar
- Hover and click on the ‘Upload New Video’ button
- On the Upload Media Overlay you will notice the blue ‘Select File’ button
- Select the file from your computer
- The privacy settings drop down menu will appear, to allow anyone on your team to view the uploaded media select “Private for Production Line(s)” and then in the second drop down select the appropriate production lines
- Once uploaded, click on the clip to edit it down to the section that you would like to use and add it to your Lightbox.
Please note: for the best experience keep video clips under 5-7 minutes in length. For a video any longer you can expect a long wait time and Wochit cannot guarantee the success of upload.
Disclaimer: Wochit does not own the rights to videos you upload from Youtube or from your computer. By uploading a video or image to the system you take responsibility to use and credit as you see fit under fair use guidelines.
Fair use is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse copyright-protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner. Works that create new meaning for the source material may be considered fair use.